Early College High School
- Please explain the Cooperative Innovative High Schools/Early College High Schools framework for North Carolina Schools.
- Which degrees are available, and how does my student decide which degree is best for them?
- What’s the level of rigor for your courses, and how are they different from traditional high school courses?
- Must my child be formally identified as Academically and Intellectually Gifted (AIG) to be considered for this program?
- What support will my student receive?
- Transportation may be an issue for my student. What options are available?
- My child is also a student-athlete. What opportunities are available for high school students who want to pursue sports?
- My student is interested in applying for Franklin County Early College High School. When can they apply, and what is needed to complete the application?
- If my child isn’t accepted, where will they attend school?