School Improvement Plan
Here is the link to the FMS School Improvement Plan: http://www.indistar.
org/Username: GuestS16243Password: GuestS16243
School Improvement Team Members:
Heidi Boardman - Principal
Jennifer Giandenoto - Assistant Principal
Jerri Terry - Instructional Coach
Mary Gilbert - Counselor
Kim Faulkner - Instructional Technology Facilitator
Nadine Head - Science 8 Teacher
David Downum - Social Studies 8 Teacher
Hunter Jones - Social Studies 7 Teacher
Sarah Downum - Science 6 Teacher
Crystal Ardila - Parent
School Improvement Meeting Dates:
Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Core Values
We are a community school of choice!R RespectfulA AccountableM MotivatedS SafeC CharacterH HonorO OpportunityI InclusivityC CompassionE Excellence
FMS is a vibrant and caring school that empowers students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens who are college and career-ready.
Core Value Statements
- All children, regardless of race, ethnicity, socio-economic circumstances, or cognitive level, can grow and achieve.
- Strong professional learning communities that work together to share best practices and high-quality materials and resources can reduce achievement gaps and raise growth levels for all students.
- Forging a strong collaborative relationship between the school, the parents, and the community is crucial in achieving a well-rounded and balanced education that addresses each student’s needs.
- A learning environment based on trust, integrity, and commitment is vital for student success.
- Discipline, safety, and accountability are an important part of developing a school culture that reflects intellectual, emotional, and social stability.