PowerSchool Parent Portal
How to Access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will allow you to access a student's current grades, attendance, confirm correct contact information and review registration information.
To access this information you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer
2. Go to https://www.fcschools.net and under the Parent Links click on PowerSchool Parent Portal or click here.
3. Go to Create Account Tab. Click Create Account.
4. Enter the requested information to create your Parent Account Login.
5. Use the Access ID and Access Password provided by your child's school.
You can track academic progress from any location that has internet access. If you do not have internet access, the public library has computers for public use. Please keep your password confidential so only you can access the information. For a more convenient all-inclusive experience download our district app here.
-The Grades and Attendance tab allows you to check assignments and grades.
-The Grades History tab will show you the grades your child received in previous grading periods.
-The Teacher Comments tab is used to access current teacher comments for your student.
-The School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school.
-The Demographics information will show you what phone numbers and email addresses we have on file for you. Please check this frequently. Report any changes to your school’s data manager, immediately. If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact your school's office.