Mobile App Instructions
To make sure that you’re receiving school news and alerts in the ways that work best for you, Franklin County Schools offers the option for you to download the Franklin County Schools app and update your information in the Power School Parent Portal so all of your information is in ONE place.
Sign up for the FREE Franklin County Schools app today to:
- Access the Franklin County Schools app from your phone
- Set your communications preferences for calls, emails, texts, and more
- Receive a variety of school messages (classroom and group updates, activity alerts, school and district notifications) in one single app
- Review your messages on any device – smartphone, laptop, etc.
The email or phone number you sign up with must match your information in Power School to claim your account. If you do not have an email in Power School please contact your child's school and update your information.
With the new Franklin County Schools app, parents and community members have 24/7/365 access to important school notifications such as weather and emergency alerts.
In addition, the app can allow teachers and parents to directly communicate with each other, individually or in groups, all from within the same app.
Get started with the Franklin County Schools app today. Search for Franklin County Schools (NC) on your phone's app store to download the FREE Franklin County Schools mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
Logging into the App
- Select the "Parent/Student Login" icon from the app.
- Login using Facebook, Google, or Apple. Or, to receive your one-time passcode to log in, enter your email or cell phone for your parent account. Then retrieve and enter your passcode. If multiple user accounts associated with the Google email address, you will need to select the account you want to open.
Contact your school for any login issues.
- Select Login.
You will see new icons that will have your name and the names of your children. Select their icons to see their grades, balances, assignments and other information.
Set your alerts
You can set your notification preferences immediately after logging in, or anytime through Settings.
Turn on or off any push alerts including:
- Missing assignments
- Class grade drop
- Low assignment score
- Class grade updates
- Assignment grades
- Cafeteria balances
- Library dues
Need to follow several schools, or want to change your preferred language?
Check out how to manage your account.
Need to log out?
- To log out of the app, select the Settings icon to open the Settings menu.
- Select Log Out under Miscellaneous.
- Select Log Out on the confirmation message.