FCS COVID-19 Dashboard Explained
The Franklin County Schools COVID-19 Dashboard provides a district and school overview of new and confirmed positive school cases and close school contact reports from August 27th, 2021 to the present. The COVID-19 Dashboard will be updated each Friday and reflects records from Friday of last week to Thurdsday of the current week.
- Total Current Positive Cases: number of on-campus student or employee confirmed COVID-19 cases that week.
- Total Cumulative Positive Cases: total number of on-campus student or employee confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Total Cumulative Clusters: five (5) or more connected cases at one site.
- Total Current Close School Contacts: number of all on-campus student or employee reports of close contact (less than 6 feet apart for 15 minutes or more) with a student or employee who has been confirmed to have COVID-19. When students are wearing an appropriately fitting face covering with consistency, they are not considered close contacts to other students if the maskless time is not 15 minutes or more.
- Total Cumulative Close School Contacts: this cumulative number was added to the dashboard on Friday December 11th, 2020 to provide stakeholders information on identified close school contacts over time. The dashboard was reset for the 2021-2022 school year.
More information on Franklin County’s confirmed and close contact protocols can be found in the FCS COVID-19 Protocol.
All data is preliminary, subject to change upon case investigations, and reported to the Franklin County Public Health Department.
**Any cases reported on Friday afternoon may not be reflected on the dashboard due to contact tracing requirements. However, they will be counted in the subsequent week's report.**