Apex & NCVPS Syllabus
Instructor: Mrs. Holly Strickland firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Program Description: Apex offers a unique integrative digital learning curriculum for "Recovery" options or courses towards "Initial" credit.
NCVPS Program Description: NCVPS has rigor, depth, diversity, and built-in support to meet the needs of all students. The courses are high-quality and articulate, which makes learning more interactive. Courses are taken for "Initial" credit towards high school and/or college.
- Laptop/Chromebook and charger.
- Paper/pencil(s) as needed.
Grading: Apex courses will be graded as Pass/Fail at the end of the course/semester. Only Initial courses may be taken for a letter grade through Apex. NCVPS courses will be graded with a letter grade at the completion of the course/semester.
- Class Schedule: Monday-Friday (7:45am-2:45pm)1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th periods in room 108.
- After School sessions: Monday-Thursday, 3:00pm-5:00pm (Room 308)
- During summer: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm(absences are not permitted during summer sessions)
Behavior: ALL students are expected to abide by BHS code of conduct at all times.
Electronics Policy: Cell phones and electronic devices are NOT to be used in the classroom. Exceptions made for NCVPS students who need to translate.
"Quality and Articulate Learning in A Warm and Caring Environment"