How to Opt-In/Out
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
You’ll want to repeat the opt-in process for any wireless numbers that you wish to include.
In addition to performing the opt-in process above, you’ll want to ensure that the district has your wireless number(s) in our student information database. If you haven’t already provided that information to your school, please contact them and provide them with that information.
Please note, although the district does not charge you for this service, it does not pay for text message charges that may be incurred by you for sending or receiving text messages. Check with your wireless carrier for possible charges.